We take privacy and confidentiality seriously. We therefore comply with the principles of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998.
Last Wishes Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Last Wishes Ltd use and protect any personal information that you give Last Wishes Ltd when you use this website.
In order to advise you properly, Last Wishes Ltd must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances.
The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- interests in order to provide you with details of Last Wishes Ltd products and services
Last Wishes Ltd may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Last Wishes Ltd contractual obligations.
By providing us with your personal data: You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
If you have supplied contact details, Last Wishes Ltd may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
PLEASE NOTE: No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, as such we will strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you have any concerns regarding your personal information held by our company please contact us.